Memo to Beth:
I am currently skipping over all of your death-related posts, because I am going to start having palpitations if I keep reading them. Hahah. I also start thinking about all of the things you mentioned (usually late at night, when I’m lying in bed. SUCH PERFECT TIMING), and so I’m trying not to think about all that now or else I will end up in the fetal position. Hahaha. THANKS, BETH.
So, I was talking to my mom on the phone earlier
And she says to me, “Oh, the funniest thing happened, I just have to tell you.” And she proceeds to tell me that she received in the mail an invitation from one of her former students to his upcoming wedding to his same-sex partner. “I’ve never been invited to a gay wedding before!” my mom excitedly exclaimed. Holding back laughter to the very best of my ability, I...
ohcamil asked: Angela
internationaltoadfanclub-deacti asked: I am still so jealous that you got to meet Brent Spiner!! I would just die.
Micky's Girl: List of Celebrities I have met: →
mickysgirl: ingravinoveritas: mickysgirl: It’s not a long list at all and I’m sure there are a lot of you out there that have met tons but coming from a small farm town where nobody ever comes around and big cities being hours long drives from here I consider myself pretty lucky. Julianna Margulies (ER,The Good Wife) Steve Buscemi (… - Susan Sarandon - Stephen Colbert - Amy Sedaris -...
Micky's Girl: List of Celebrities I have met: →
mickysgirl: It’s not a long list at all and I’m sure there are a lot of you out there that have met tons but coming from a small farm town where nobody ever comes around and big cities being hours long drives from here I consider myself pretty lucky. Julianna Margulies (ER,The Good Wife) Steve Buscemi (… - Susan Sarandon - Stephen Colbert - Amy Sedaris - Nathan Lane - John Schneider...
= Me right now. Apple cider, meet rum. YOU’RE ABOUT TO BECOME THE BEST OF FRIENDS.
thesecondgleam asked: if i met you in real life...i'd call you agrav! ....oh, wait!
Reblog if you'll answer sex-related questions.
I seriously think Gomez and Morticia Addams might be my favorite heterosexual onscreen couple of all time. I just love that a married couple can be portrayed as being so passionate and in love with each other, even after 3 kids, which is something you hardly ever see with television/movie marriages these days. Also, the chemistry between Raul Julia and Anjelica Huston was outstanding, so that...
ohcamil asked: "if I met you in real life..." we would party, dude.
"if I met you in real life..." finish it in my...
Anonymous asked: dear mom
Reblog with a photo of you as a child.
loveistheultimatetrip: climbthroughthetide: Yeah, I haven’t changed much. xD
Anonymous asked: Dear Person I Used to Like, do that.
moonunitl: I will write about the following, anonymously leave one in my ask box Dear person I hate, Dear person I like, Dear ex bestfriend, Dear bestfriend, Dear mom, Dear dad, Dear Santa, Dear future me, Dear person I’m jealous of Dear person I had a crush on. please do this disufhuiahsdf OR MAKE UP OTHER ONES Yes!
broadwaydannyrose-deactivated20 asked: Hi there. I enjoy your mad little rants. You're very amusing.
Man…I just remembered the time that I was almost alone in an elevator with Peter Tork. It was at a Beatles convention two years ago. I remember it because I was in this phase where I apparently really wanted to live out the lyrics from an Aerosmith song. But seriously now. When we first got on in the lobby, there were two other people with us. Peter and I were standing in the back, on...
ohcamil replied to your post: I swear to God, things were so much simpler when I… I’ll take “Mixed Blessings” for $200, Alex. Yep. Ain’t that the truth?
mercury-diva replied to your post: I swear to God, things were so much simpler when I… It always seems to work out that way, huh? Oh, sweet lily-pad hopping Christ, you have no idea. Haha. You spend forever and a day wanting to be on the “inside” and then once you get there you’re just praying for either a ten gallon bottle of bleach or one of those neuralizer gizmos from...
I swear to God, things were so much simpler when Ididn’t know too much.
One last thing: I wore my new dress to the show tonight, and prior to the show during sound check, I twirled around to get that “skirt twirling around” effect…and inadvertently flashed everyone in the room without even knowing it. (A.J. helpfully pointed this out to me later on.) Oops…
Also, I would like to add that the Record Collector had more Nez albums today than I ever remember them having before. “Infinite Rider”; “Radio Engine”; “Ranch Stash”…oh, it was truly a sight to behold. Also also, they had the “Peter’s Back!” single that he did with the New Monks, which I have also never seen in person before, only...
Why do I still let him get under my skin? Ugh…
God…men are so easy/predictable 99% of the time. Ridiculous.
The Ghosts of Thanksgiving Past
They say that everyone has some kind of horror story related to Thanksgiving—missed flights, dysfunctional families, burned turkeys, and so many other flavors of chaos that rear their unwelcome head whenever this particular holiday comes around. My own history with Thanksgiving is not nearly as sensational, but when this day rolls around each year, I always take a moment to pause and...
To all of my friends, both old and new...
Here is a Thanksgiving poem that I’ve written, just for you. :) It’s called “Something To Be Thankful For”: In this world that we live in Where so many have less And so few have more It can be hard to find something To be thankful for Walking empty streets No hands for holding Loneliness meets waiting No one’s holding the door But still I have something to be thankful...
You know you haven’t gotten laid in a while when you’re feeling awkward about keeping your socks on at your gynecologist appointment.
Invade my privacy. Anon or not.
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2012?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
13. What about ‘R’?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
52. Are you nice to everyone?
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
56. Do you think you like someone?
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
60. Do you hate anyone?
61. How’s your heart?
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
70. How do you look right now?
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
72. Can you commit to one person?
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
76. Are you a jealous person?
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
81. Last person you cried in front of?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
85. Are you over your past?
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
97. Who do you have texts from?
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Holy jesus, James Lee Stanley just posted on my FB...
“amy, great seeing you friday night. you are even lovelier than your photos. thanks for the kind words and the photos of all of us at the club. see you in a minute, james” Aasdfkjas;dlfkjas;ldkfjasd;lfkjas;dlf OMG. I just, I can’t even. What a fucking charmer and a half. LOVE.
madplaguerat replied to your post: Just need to expand on this a bit… there are very few words that adequately sum up just how mean that is. there’s nothing more that can even be said, because it’s just flat-out fucking cruel. I mean, what possible motives could one have for a trick like that? :( That was exactly my thought. I don’t understand how this guy thought that this was...
ohcamil replied to your post: Just need to expand on this a bit… Peter’s right, some people are just fuckers. And while it’s your feelings I care about most, you know - it sucks that he did this to Peter & the GF, too, putting them in a bad spot. Criminey, who does this shit. I’m sorry, that guy was a jerk. Oh, yeah. No, I did have that thought, too, that he put them in an awkward...
Just need to expand on this a bit...
So, I know I already mentioned this in my “Good Things/Bad Things About Megafest” post that I made earlier, but it really pissed me off at the time that it happened, and it still bugs me a bit now. On Saturday night, this guy started talking to me. Lyns and I had gone to dinner after Peter/SSB’s set ended, and we were coming back into the ballroom when I bumped into this guy. At...
Good Things and Bad Things About Super Megafest:
Good Things: - Seeing Lynsey again/hangin’ out and stayin’ at Lyns’ new place/generally anything and everything involving Lynsey. - Meeting Anthony Michael Hall (such a nice man, with the softest hands ever. Seriously). - Finally finding a copy of the “Goldmine” issue with the Monkees on the cover(!!!) after over a MONTH of searching. Thank God for guys who are...
climbthroughthetide asked: You were in Framingham over the weekend? So that's why I could sense an increase in the town's level of awesomeness. haha. :)
moonunitl replied to your photoset: <3 (From Super Megafest in Framingham, MA this… I love us :D
Home at long last from a magnificent, musical, Monkees-tinged, Megafestin’ weekend in Massachusetts. Will make a follow-up post with further deets once I’m more settled in. Pics to follow as well!
There is nothing on this Earth better or sexier...
…Except for watching Peter perform with James Lee Stanley. Both of which I totally did tonight. LIFE = COMPLETE.
The fact that People magazine’s Sexy At Any Age photo gallery STOPS with George Clooney at age 50 is SUCH A LOAD OF FRAGRANT, FERTILIZING BULLSHIT. There are SO many sexy men over the age of 50 that I cannot even keep count. Among the many that I would nominate are these three fellas: Seriously, what the HELL, People?! “Sexy Over 50 or even 60” definitely does exist, ya...